It is difficult to remember details about your health history when at a doctor’s appointment. When did you get that last shot, and how many months ago did you have that procedure?
No need to wonder – the patient portal makes uncertainty a thing of the past. With the patient portal, access to your personal health information is at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere.
At your convenience, you now have the ability to:
- Send secure messages to providers and staff.
- Connect with billing department to answer your questions.
- View your upcoming appointments and appointment history.
- Download your medical records at your convenience – don’t wait for it to be mailed!
Allows access to the following medical information:
- Advance Directives
- Lab Results
- Plan of Care
- Social History
- Vital Signs
- Chart Summary
- Portal Chart Access History
Registering at home with your patient portal PIN:
- Log into the portal address as noted in the PIN letter from our office.
- Select ‘Register Now’ at the left side of the website.
- Select ‘Register w/ PIN’.
- Accept the registration consent form.
- Follow the steps to create a new portal account & ‘Save’.
- Select the button ‘I have a PIN from my own chart and I have been seen here before or have an appointment.’
- Select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Verify’ to verify your identity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How am I able to see my records online?
A: The information in the patient portal comes directly from the electronic medical records system maintained at Salmon Falls Family Healthcare.
Q: Is my personal health information safe when I view it in the portal?
A: Yes, the patient portal is totally safe and secure with encrypted passwords and automatic time-out if unattended.
Q: What if I have technical difficulties?
A: Technical support is available by calling:
603.692.1852, or emailing
Log on to the patient portal on your schedule, no matter where you are.
Available anywhere with internet access, 24/7
Convenient mobile-friendly app